[meteorite-list] For Steve Arnold not met.brokerage

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

and this is the nice person of Steve...same school of
another person. Ah, for who want a real piece of
Orissa, I have in arrive 40 grams from a my friend in
India, not Atul Kumar but a my friend live and work
near Jharkhand, its a Father Missionary have received
this piece from a person live near Orissa. Ah, to who
wants to put in turn strange voices, not draft of
Pultusk....

Matteo

Steve what is it Pisano? You know what is a pisano? A
inhabitant of Pisa

--- "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!"
<steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> There is no mistake on my part.If you had look at
> the beginning of the
> auction, it says, HALF GRAM, not 8 grams.This is a
> new meteorite.No one
> else has except me and farmer.This deal is dead and
> done!!!!!!Get over
> with it.I hope for your sake that someone else
> outbids you on that other
> orrissa you have your id on.I am getting tired of
> sending things to italy
> and having them get all fucked up.Please do not
> email me again I am tired
> of your shit.PISANOOOOOOO!!!

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com