[meteorite-list] Belated Weekly invitation to eBayMeteorites.

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

Hello all,

Due to the death of my mother last week, I was not
able to post the weekly invite this last Sunday.

So here it is.

Eight new members were welcomed bringing the listing
to 50.

The unstated purpose of this is to present a format
for authentic meteorites by dealers and collectors,
and with the now stated purpose of relieving the
MetList of numerous eBay AD so that the subjects will
be primarily meteorites rather than auctions of such.

Not sure if it will work, as it is still in in its
inception. There are other groups such as
meteoritecollectors but this group is for auctions
only, unnecessary debate deleted.

Check it out

Steve Schoner/ams