[meteorite-list] BORING !!!

From: Ing. Christian ANGER <christian.anger_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

Dear folks, members and friends !!!

-> especially to everyone I know in person out there in USA, Europe, Asia,
Russia, Africa !

X-mas is near - the time to get into peace and freedom

please stop all this non-topic conversations

I am missing to hear about meteoritics :

I heard about a new Shergottite ( NWA 2046 ?? - am not sure),
I heard about a recent fall in New Orleans (MIKE ???)
I heard about some new lunar finds from Oman (Germany - NORBERT - please
tell us about),
A third find of Neuschwanstein ? (Dieter - any news ??)
A sixth find of Moravka ? Has anyone read this GREAT ARTICLE ???? (MAPS 2003
July No. 7/Vol 38)
What about the lherzolithic Shergottite outside Antarctica ? (NWA 1950 -
Bruno ?)
AND last not least about finally found Kilabo INDIVIDUALS ?
(www.austromet.com )

wouldn't that be news we want to hear ?

Tell us about this meteoritical news - we (I) want to know the real news -

Does not anybody have the courage to get back to the real METEORITICS ?

I think there's a BIG lot of news we all heard about a little, but not
everyone of this list
knows about the real news - come on guys, let us know about the real news.
I don't want to read about someone's disputes.

Hoping to bring back the list to the real point before year's end,

Christian

IMCA #2673

Ing. Christian ANGER
Korngasse 6