[meteorite-list] Re: [MeteoriteCollectors] New Meteorite Group

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:43 2004

It is necessary why by now, for guilt of that I know,
it has put in turn false voices here on my account,
creating a sense of distrust from part of that a once
I considered my friends. This group that I
have opened collects the true friends, those that
deserve my respect. As far as the others, that thanks
that personage whom it has ruined all, while for the
other anchor the group is opened also they, but under
my control in the entrance.

Matteo

Si è necessario perchè ormai qui, per colpa di
qualcuno che so, ha messo in giro voci false sul mio
conto, creando un senso di diffidenza da parte di
quelli che una volta consideravo miei amici. Questo
gruppo che ho aperto raccoglie i veri amici che mi
sono stati accanto, quelli che meritano il mio
rispetto. Per quanto riguarda gli altri, che
ringrazino quel personaggio che ha rovinato tutto,
mentre per gli altri ancora il gruppo è aperto anche a
loro, sotto mio controllo però nell'entrata.

--- Litig8nshark_at_aol.com wrote:

---------------------------------
Good morning Folks,

I've remained silent regarding these recent threads
until now. I am shaking
my head in disbelief. Is all this really necessary
Matteo? Personal
differences between members aside, I hate to see the
disintegration, or attempted
fracturing, of a group which, in the recent past has
essentially dedicated itself
to advancing the science of meteoritics. Maybe Rosie,
and a few like her,
were right some months ago when they ceased
participating.

There will always be personal differences among such a
diverse group of
people. But in my humble opinion, that is no reason
to throw the baby out with
the bath water....or to advocate it. The advancement
of science has no room for
the exclusion of qualified individuals based solely
upon personal caprice.
It is just ignorant.

Have a great week all.

Best Regards,

Paul Martyn

In a message dated 12/9/2003 11:46:29 AM Eastern
Standard Time,
mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it writes:
for subscribe send a email to this address and I see
if accept or not the person:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
meteoritecollectors-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Terms of Service.

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com