[meteorite-list] Re: My Top 10 of classic meteorite names

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:42 2004

Those are good Dave, I thought we change the name of the Sikhote-Alin
meteorite to Sikhote-Ivan.
 Also, Something that has been bothering Proud Tom, the IMCA rules, say we
have to properly label our meteorites, Proud Tom thinks each Nantan should
have a label that states "made in china" !!!!

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,
The proudest member of the IMCA # 6168