[meteorite-list] Proud Tom is Back!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:42 2004

I post if I build a site, but a site tipe idiot tom is
only for few childs present in this list.

--- Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_cox.net> wrote:
> on 12/8/03 1:08 PM, M come Meteorite Meteorites at
> mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it wrote:
>
> > oh oh oh it hits you.... but like, to see my
> photos
> > makes you to laugh, while if someone takes to you
> in
> > turn you offend? But like? You are not to the
> game?
> Oh, Absolutely,
> Post it for everyone to see, Matteo.
> "not to the game?"
> Michael

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com