[meteorite-list] Proud Tom is Back!

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:42 2004

Hi, REAL Tom, Gregory & all,
        Well, I just got a private email from the crybaby and his
idea of "humor" unfortunately, involved obscenity - and,
more unfortunately, sans humor.
        Why don't you make it public, Matteo? Show everyone where
your mind is really at. I won't take any legal action. It speaks far
more loudly to who you are than I.
        Come on - everyone is waiting. Show everyone your "creativity."
        Michael

on 12/8/03 12:29 PM, Tom aka James Knudson at knudson911_at_frontiernet.net
wrote:

> I think "Matteo Madness" would have been a better name than Proud Tom!
> Thanks, Tom
> Peregrineflier <><
> Yea, that's right,
> The proudest member of the IMCA # 6168

Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the
public and have no self.
    Cyril Connolly
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--