[meteorite-list] [OT] Tom & Matteo

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:42 2004

Dave wrote;
"So Tom please next time consider other people feelings and keep in mind the
difference between joke and insult... and you Matteo relax a bit. :)"

Please keep in mind that I am no way affiliated with this site other than
the author used my name! So when addressing the author of the proud Tom
site, please do not use my name as if I was the author, use Proud Tom or
something. I do not want anyone thinking I would insult the people featured
on the Proud Tom site! It is all in fun I am sure, but I am not behind it.
: )
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,