[meteorite-list] Saint Aubin, etc.....

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:40 2004

--part1_14.1e0e60ab.2d0557b2_boundary

Hello everybody,

I just posted a bunch of new pieces on my site: Quijinque, Pampa, Wray,......
And a few smallish slices of Saint Aubin. I do hope to get more very soon.
Please go to:
                    http://www.impactika.com/meteorites-frame.html
scroll down the page and have a look.

And if you are interested by much larger slices of Saint Aubin, just let me
know, I'll be delighted to discuss them with you.

Goodnight.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_14.1e0e60ab.2d0557b2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello everybody,
<BR>
<BR>I just posted a bunch of new pieces on my site: Quijinque, Pampa, Wray,.=
..... And a few smallish slices of Saint Aubin. &nbsp;I do hope to get more=20=
very soon.
<BR>Please go to:
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://www.impactika.com/meteorit=
es-frame.html
<BR>scroll down the page and have a look.
<BR>
<BR>And if you are interested by much larger slices of Saint Aubin, just let=
 me know, I'll be delighted to discuss them with you.
<BR>
<BR>Goodnight.
<BR>
<BR>Anne M. Black