[meteorite-list] Classic meteorites - my Top 10

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:39 2004

Hey everyone, You know these might all be nice, but The best meteorite ever,
the centerpiece of all centerpieces, Would have to be the Wabar meteorite
 plate 2 in rocks from space, second edition ) What a rock!!!
  Does anybody know where that thing resides?

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,
The proudest member of the IMCA # 6168