[meteorite-list] Hey, I am an idiot!!!!!

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:38 2004

Hey list, It is official, I am an idiot!!!!!! I know, a lot of you already
knew that! I am so mad at myself!!! I am wondering if anyone else has ever
done something meteorite related that they regret and probably always will?
I did, I got a great new meteorite that had a flat surface that looked like
it was cut, but it was natural. The only way you could tell it was not a
cut, was it had a secondary crust on the flat surface! Well the outside
looked so fascinating, I had to see the inside! Not having a saw, and even
then I would not want to cut it, but anyways, the only place I could make a
window with what I have is on that flat surface! I did it, and regret it
now! I did leave most of this surface intact and it in no way affected its
great appearance, but I still hate myself for doing it at all.
 Am I the only one who has done something so stupid? Did I cut the value of
this piece in half? If I get to go to Tucson, will you all slap me? (please)
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,
The proudest member of the IMCA # 6168