[meteorite-list] Spade Versus Estacado

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:37 2004

Hi Michael and List,

I was not questioning Matt's integrity at all. Both meteorites were found
in Texas less than 35 miles apart and are very similar in appearance. Since
finely metal-grained H6s with dark matrixes and low shock are rare I feel a
pairing must be considered. In any case both Spade and Estacado are
beautiful stones.

All the best,

Adam