[meteorite-list] Mars Meteorites on MTV

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:36 2004

http://www.mtv.com/onair/tomgreen/new_tom_green/poll/

If you would like to see the LA 002 meteorite appear
on MTV's "The New Tom Green Show", you can go to the
above web page and vote!

You will be polled as to:

Where should Tom's co-host Glenn sleep Wednesday
night?

"X" Watching Mars with Dr. Franklin Ruehl and a
geologist [I guess that would be me], alongside two
Martian meteorites in his backyard.

"X" Watching Mars with Dr. Franklin Ruehl from the
deck of a fishing boat.

"X" Watching Mars through a telescope with Dr.
Franklin Ruehl in the desert.

My apologies to those List members that are unable to
view MTV. (But then, there are some people who would
say that not being able to view MTV doesn't require an
apology. Even more people might say that I should
really be apologizing for subjecting Mars meteorites
to MTV and the Tom Green Show! ;-)

Bob V.