[meteorite-list] Meteorite Poster for Collectors

From: Jensan Scientifics/ Sci-Mall <jensan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:36 2004

Good morning list,

Finally, there is a meteorite poster for the collector!

Geoff Notkin and I have gathered forces to produce the first one ever!

see: "The World of Meteorites: A to Z"
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/scimall-usa/woofmefrtoz.html

This is destined to become a poster classic along with its companion ...

"Traveler's Guide to the Surface of Mars." Ship date Sept. 2cd.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/scimall-usa/suofmapo.html

Both of them have been edited by Harry McSween (author of many science
books), and have plenty photograph contributors from the list including
Al and Iris Lang, Geoff Cintron, Jim Kreigh, John Sinclair, Steve Arnold
and a section by O. Richard Norton. David Weir wrote the copy about each
meteorite that was alphabetically selected.

Purchase these before the release date comes about and you got to pay
more. Destined to be classics! The poster becomes the regular price
Sept. 8th, which is the ship date.

Email me for discounts on quantity. See meteorites as you have never
seen them before!

Best,
Sarah Kennedy
Jensan Scientifics/ Science Mall-USA