[meteorite-list] What to watch while waiting for the mars opposition.

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:36 2004

--Boundary_(ID_WCPLXKeR1Vvmgh5VomIJfQ)

Hi Howard,

I also listened to the NPR report. My first thought was, great, another
reporter with an brand-new $4k telescope, but short on clues. In the end,
however, his pics are wonderful. I guess we all started somewhere.

Speaking of Mars, I found some Shergotty pieces for you.

Cheers,

Martin

On 8/22/03 6:35 PM, "Howard Wu" <freewu2000_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi list,
> =20
> After seeing Ron Baalke's great list posting articles about the mars
> opposition, I thought I'd share this nice narrative from NPR about the re=
cent
> mars occultation:
> =20
> http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=3D1401486
> =20
> Howard Wu
> =20
> PS Telescope buffs: Don't miss the must see photos
> =20
>=20
> Want to chat instantly with your online friends?=A0Get the FREE Yahoo! Mess=
enger
> <http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo=
.com/
> >=20

--Boundary_(ID_WCPLXKeR1Vvmgh5VomIJfQ)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [meteorite-list] What to watch while waiting for the mars opposition.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE="Verdana">Hi Howard,<BR>
<BR>
I also listened to the NPR report. My first thought was, great, another reporter with an brand-new $4k telescope, but short on clues. In the end, however, his pics are wonderful. I guess we all started somewhere.<BR>
<BR>
Speaking of Mars, I found some Shergotty pieces for you. <BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Martin<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
On 8/22/03 6:35 PM, &quot;Howard Wu&quot; &lt;freewu2000_at_yahoo.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE="Verdana">Hi list,<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
After seeing Ron Baalke's great list posting articles about the mars opposition, I thought I'd share this nice narrative from NPR about the recent mars occultation:<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=1401486<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Howard Wu<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
PS &nbsp;Telescope buffs: Don't miss the must see photos<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
<HR ALIGN=CENTER SIZE="1" WIDTH="100%"></FONT><FONT SIZE="2"><FONT FACE="Arial">Want to chat instantly with your online friends??<B>Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger</B> &lt;http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/&gt; <BR>
</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE="Verdana"><BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_WCPLXKeR1Vvmgh5VomIJfQ)--