[meteorite-list] Elma status

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:36 2004

Charles R. Viau <cviau_at_beld.net> wrote:

"and while probably not a meteorite by definition..."
?

"...if the word ELMA bothers you, delete
this message and please don't respond to the list."
!
-----------------------------

Be advised, Charles! It isn't just Farmer that has a
problem with this subject....

.... and I just may have to "respond to this list"...,

.... (but I've decided to take my post to bed with me
and "sleep on it" ;-) until the morning...

...unless another List dedicated only to meteor-wrongs

comes on-line overnight!
[Yes, I know about that other List, but that's for
"members only"]

Have a Good Morning All,
Bob V.
[meteorite-list] Elma status