[meteorite-list] ebay auctions by Comet Meteorite-Shop

From: Charlie Devine <moonrock25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:35 2004

Mike,

I'll go a step further then John. You can absolutely trust Serge and
company. They are also good friends with Al Lang and he speaks highly
of them. Since Al is one of the true "good guys" in this hobby, whom
I've known for many years, that's good enough for me. I've also dealt
with Serge at the Springfield show and, if I"m any judge of character,
he's a good man. He's running ebay auctions while he's in the US
between shows.
Best wishes,
Charlie