[meteorite-list] Mars Shows

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:35 2004

All,

Totally off-topic, but I cannot resist a shameless plug.

I am giving a talk at Flandrau Planetarium in Tucson, AZ for the limited
weeks of the Mars Opposition. It runs every Saturday night at 8:30 PM from
last week until September 27th. There will be special sessions on the night
of August 27th and 28th as well. Since I will be in Denver for the show, no
talk will take place on Saturday the 13th of September.

The title is "The Myth, Madness, and Mystery of Mars." It opens with a song
from the musical version of the War of the Worlds choreographed to slides
and special effects in the planetarium. If I may say so myself, it is wicked
cool. If you live in the Tucson area, please come check it out.

-----
Bob Martino, Tucson, AZ

Can you really name a star? Read the Truth!
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
.