[meteorite-list] The Denver SHOW!

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:34 2004

------=_NextPart_001_000C_01C3665B.EE214240

Hello Anne and list,

Anne wrote:

I finally got it done!
All the information regarding the Denver Show, the Auction and the Party =
has now been posted on my site, with maps to help you find your way aroun=
d town.
Just go to: http://www.impactika.com/News.html =20

Thanks for the update Anne. Looking forward to a large margarita and a g=
ood meteorite list turnout. I will be in Denver from Friday to Sunday an=
d will likely have a few goodies with me, please e-mail me for my cell ph=
one number if you would like to meet up. Not that finding meteorite peop=
le in Denver is hard, as Anne noted the Holiday Inn or the Best Western a=
cross the street from it will usually have over half of the meteorite cro=
wd in it. I can usually be found somewhere in this area.
See you in two weeks.
Mark Bostick
www.MeteoriteArticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_000C_01C3665B.EE214240

<HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff" STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;b=
ackground-color:#ffffff; "><DIV>Hello Anne and list,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</D=
IV> <DIV>Anne wrote:<FONT face=3DArial><BR><BR>I finally got it done!<BR>=
All the information regarding the Denver Show, the Auction and the Party =
has now been posted on my site, with maps to help you find your way aroun=
d town.<BR>Just go to:&nbsp; http://www.impactika.com/News.html&nbsp;&nbs=
p; </FONT></DIV> <P>&nbsp;</P> <P>Thanks for the update Anne.&nbsp; Looki=
ng forward&nbsp;to a large margarita and a good meteorite list turnout.&n=
bsp; I will be in Denver from Friday to Sunday and will likely have a few=
 goodies with me, please e-mail me for my cell phone number if you would =
like to meet up.&nbsp; Not that finding meteorite people in Denver is har=
d,&nbsp;as Anne noted&nbsp;the Holiday Inn or the Best Western across the=
 street from it will usually have over half of the meteorite crowd in it.=
&nbsp; I can usually be found somewhere in this area.</P> <P>See you in t=
wo weeks.</P> <P>Mark Bostick</P> <P><A href=3D"http://www.MeteoriteArtic=
les.com">www.MeteoriteArticles.com</A><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica></P></=
FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_000C_01C3665B.EE214240--