[meteorite-list] Meteorites and fish tanks Off Topic delete if not interested

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:34 2004

Dear List;
Pardon my off topic, well, sort of off topic question.

 I had a person come to me and ask about putting a common no-name NWA
orphan step child meteorite....in their fish bowl with a gold fish. I
know that gold fish are pretty hardy sort of miniature scavengers... Any
chromosome morphology to be expected....is not my question.

But to go further, the sensitivity of swimming scaly things to mineral,
and other stuff. Do we have any expert fish tankers out there in the
meteorite world that could offer an opinion? Please email me off list.

Thank you in advance,
Dave Freeman