[meteorite-list] Meteorite Wrong from Washington

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:33 2004

http://www.skagitvalleyherald.com/articles/2003/08/13/news/news01.txt

> All the best,
>
> Adam

Oh groan...

Just think of all the people that see this thing and
think it is as the newspaper story said it was.

Why don't they get in touch with us first.

And who is the "expert" up there in Washington?

Hope that he/she has the sense to see that this is not
a meteorite. It is obvious in the photo.

Steve Schoner/ams

P.S. This type of thing seems to happen each and
every time that there is a meteor shower.