[meteorite-list] Stupid argument tha tis going nowhere

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:32 2004

Hello Yet Again Mike and List,

Please forgive me for being suckered into yet another childish argument with
Mike. Mike you do not know how many times I have been to Africa because we
have learned to be quite about such things. Perhaps you would like to hear
about our Egyptian expedition, want some pictures? How about Algeria? Me
and your partner were invited to go there with a diplomatic blessing,
perhaps we will go. Mike, it sounds to me as if you are jealous of the
Kenya expedition. I would have gone in a second if my mother had been in
better health. As it turned out, luckily I didn't! I will tell you what.
Do not worry about us and we certainly will not worry about you. We are
doing just fine not worrying about you.

All the best,

Adam and Greg