[meteorite-list] Ad - About 100 ebay auctions ending, bargains

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:32 2004

Dear List Members,

Thank you, once again, for the support you have shown us regarding these
auctions. There are plenty of bargains still left and the auctions will
start ending in about one hour. As usual, our auctions represent the
greatest variety on a weekly basis with often over 100 different finds/falls
represented giving collectors an opportunity to add a hard to get class to
their collections. According to ebay in the meteorite category we have a
5.31:1 repeat customer rate. This is the best in the industry, meaning
excellent customer satisfaction. You can see this by checking our total
feedback and dividing by unique entries. Please note the auction link below:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185