[meteorite-list] Springfield Show Photo

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:32 2004

Dear John, Dave, and List:

Dave and John, thanks for your reports on the Springfield show, and
for the kind words. Well, we managed quite a social event at
Springfield this year, didn't we?

I have posted a photo that was taken on Friday night (by our
bartender, of course!), for those of you who might like to see what
some of your fellow Meteorite List subscribers really look like.

It was a treat for me to meet a number of M-List members for the
first time (Gary Swanson, John Divilbiss, Dave Marsocci, and Stan
Szalkowski), and to revisit with some good friends.

Here we are:

http://www.notkin.net/temp/springfield.htm

Regards,

Geoff N.