[meteorite-list] Spoof warning Additional, State Parks

From: Jensan Scientifics/ Sci-Mall <jensan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:32 2004

Hi again,

Many of you have responded by saying one needs to have firearm backup in
such cases as carjacking, but it is important to remember in the
intracies of things that you should not use anything like that until you
know you are completely at risk.

To law enforcement officials you do not want to look like the
perpetrator. And never take official action on your own behalf until it
is clear you have no other recourse.

That is all I have to say. Think safe. Don't panic until it is time
too. Be careful of areas that might be dangerous. Meteorites and
exploring can still be a great sport. You should absolutely get self
defense training if you do high risk things.

Sarah