[meteorite-list] OT: PayPal spoof warning

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:32 2004

Hello, Robert,

you can forward the e-mail recived with full headers to;

abuse_at_paypal.com

PayPal is never asking your information by e-mail, these
spoofs are usually routed via different servers just in
mening to get your PayPal password or, like in this case,
also your credit-card and bank-account information.

Some of these spoofs look very sophistic ones, and all
other links except the form are linked to the real PayPal -site.

take care,

pekka