[meteorite-list] OT: PayPal spoof warning

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:31 2004

This has been going around for some time. I never let money pile up in my
account. I had my card number stolen in Brazil, and they got me for $800 in
just a few minutes. It was refunded, but remember, PAYPAL is a cash account,
debit, so money can be stolen from it, that is what these scumbags are
doing.
Mike Farmer