[meteorite-list] For sale, Park Forest Jones House Smasher

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:31 2004

The home of Philip and Brenda Jones of Olympia Fields was damaged by an
almost ten pound meteorite traveling at over 200 miles per hour.
It smashed through the roof, the kitchen ceiling, the kitchen floor and into
the basement before bouncing into a pile of laundry.

Offered here are custom mounted, relatively large micros of the Jones House
impactor. All of these riker mounts were cut by hand. I have four for sale
and the price delivered is $100 each. I have one larger one for $150, photo
on request. The photo in the link is representative for size for all four.

Needless to say, this is exceedingly rare material, and your satisfaction is
backed by an immediate refund for immediate return, including your return
posteage.

Fist come first served. These will never hit eBay but may see Tucson if not
sold.

 http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ra/rancor/.mids/Jones.JPG

I will reply to to your emails later tonight, writing this as I head out the
door.

--
Rob Wesel