[meteorite-list] Fw: New Blood: Not Just the Job of Dealers

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:30 2004

--part1_5f.3d59fd6d.2c6305f9_boundary

Excellent effort Steve,
You have just inspired me to increase my own effect.
I have a few small chips around, but I was thinking I could just smack one of
my Gold Basins with a hammer and make some more!
They're on the way.
Larry Atkins

--part1_5f.3d59fd6d.2c6305f9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Excellent effort Steve,<BR>
You have just inspired me to increase my own effect.<BR>
I have a few small chips around, but I was thinking I could just smack one o=
f my Gold Basins with a hammer and make some more!<BR>
They're on the way.<BR>
Larry Atkins</FONT></HTML>

--part1_5f.3d59fd6d.2c6305f9_boundary--