[meteorite-list] Nantan?

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:30 2004

Sounds weathered Nantan to me, they are nearly shale
some times, and if you are trying to etch shale, it sure
wouldnīt etch.

Have several better Nantans, only with some 1 mm rust,
and they are pure FeNi inside and also etch ok. But if the
whole specimen (also inside) is rusted, itīs normal, it can
not be etched.

take care,

pekka