[meteorite-list] NEW BLOOD

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:29 2004

--0-123239935-1060192001=:27439

Michael and The List,

There are few rewards greater than sparking the imagination of children. I personally enjoy spreading the meteorite message to them because they are so keenly receptive to the rocks. The first time I did this with meteorites was with two little girls across the street from my uncles' home in Pasadena, CA. These daredevils loved to race up and down the street in this little pink electric car waving to everybody as they went. One day I went over with a couple of Nantans and gave them the "shooting stars" and told them to go show them to thier classmates on "Share Day"; then I gave thier parents a lesson on Nantan and its' history.

I believe someone came up with the term "Paying it forward" for this type of activity. I've found that you never know when or how it will come back to you, but it usually will; sometimes several fold. It can only be good for all of us in the end. Give it a try sometime and see.

Kindest Regards,

Mark

--0-123239935-1060192001=:27439

<DIV>Michael and The List,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There are few rewards greater than sparking the imagination of children. I personally enjoy spreading the meteorite message to them because they are so keenly receptive to the rocks. The first time I did this with meteorites was with two little girls across the street from my uncles' home in Pasadena, CA. These daredevils&nbsp;loved to race up and down the street in this little pink electric car waving to&nbsp;everybody as they went. One day I went over with a couple of Nantans and gave them the "shooting stars" and told them to go show them to thier classmates on "Share Day"; then I gave thier parents a lesson on Nantan and its' history.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I believe someone came up with the term "Paying it forward" for this type of activity. I've found that you never know when or how it will come back to you, but it usually will; sometimes several fold. It can only be good for all of us in the end. Give it a try sometime and see.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kindest Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>