[meteorite-list] Norwood Square Shopping center , Park Forest Update

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:29 2004

--0-2100623044-1060137132=:73463

Bob And List,

The meteorite was behind the main building within an area that had been completely fenced off for some reason (it's half fenced off now). Just laying in the middle of the asphalt.

I'm very sorry you had no luck Bob, but it was worth a shot.

Kindest Regards,

Mark

--0-2100623044-1060137132=:73463

<DIV>Bob And List,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The meteorite was behind the main building within&nbsp;an area that had been completely fenced off for some reason (it's half fenced off now). Just laying in the middle of the asphalt.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm very sorry you had no luck Bob, but it was worth a shot.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kindest Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>