[meteorite-list] Re: Mars

From: Ken O'Neill <kenoneill_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:28 2004

Ginger & List

What an excellent selection of photographs, and not just the Mars page, but
the whole site.

If you haven't visited the site http://velatron.com/dca/ginger/index.htm
take a look if you have a few spare moments.

I think the scenery page demonstrates very well that Astronomy is not just
about looking through a telescope.

Just to keep it on topic there are some thin section pics
http://velatron.com/dca/ginger/Meteorites.htm

Great stuff !

Ken O'Neill
IMCA #9465