[meteorite-list] Park Forest DVD - Pending

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:14:08 2004

Hello all-
Today was the day I said I would ship the DVD's but I haven't heard from
Mike Farmer yet, still in South America. I will be amazed if this doesn't
somehow work out but I MUST first confer with him. I haven't spent any of
your money, I haven't even opened the envelopes. Hold tight and when Mike
gets back I can hopefully get your DVD's out to you. If you do not wish to
hold tight, I will gladly refund your payment now, just ask as much. My next
post on this matter will have some kind of answer pinned to it. Thanks to
all that have provided input in private on this.

--
Rob Wesel