[meteorite-list] Lets have a contest.

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:14:08 2004

Hello List,
           All I want to know is, who's the dame that made My boy "Tommy Big
Gun" K.- and I might add his poetically inspirational and awe inspiring
woids of wisdom (I'm laughing my ass off Tom just thinking about it)- get
sad , dont take ...es so seriously "Tommy BIG GUN" . My wife will never
look at a meteorite in her innocent girlish way again, yeah right? -now
she's laughing hers off, I never speak in anatomical terms in front of her,
LOL. And Martino6, your soul-sharing self- realizations and losses had the
boys cryin', and you know our boys' dont cry, only when told to. Hey, I got
the word meteorite in at least once,
                      Good Morning Dames + Dons'
            Life's too short, or long Tom =:-)>
                            Bye, BYE YA'LL 4-29-2003