[meteorite-list] Goodbye Meteorite Enthusiasts...

From: Mark Fox <unclefireballmtf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:14:07 2004

April 28, 2003

Farewell Fellow Meteorite Enthusiasts...

I have been on this list for about a year and a half
if my memory serves me right, and remember skimming
over the archives even before that. It is with a
heavy heart that I take my leave. The farm work this
year will take too much of my time for me to stay on
the Meteorite-list, although I may hang onto
Meteorobs, depending on the number of posts and the
exact time limitations I will encounter. I may sign
off of there at any time too, sadly.

I've learned a lot since I first began searching for
those mini-alein worlds. What's more, I will never
forget all the help and kindness many of you showed
me; the names of whom are too many to list.

If anyone is in need of contacting me, you can start
sending future e-mails to my new mailbox:
parkforestmeteorite_at_yahoo.com. I had so many
discussions planned and questions to ask, but I
haven't been able to find the time to work with
many---a shame.

It is possible that you may see me again in the fall,
but that is too far away to tell. I am sorry for the
abrupt notice.

Long strewn fields and farewell.

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA

P.S. I will always have an eye open for meteorite
hunting.