[meteorite-list] the end

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:11 2004

Hey list.I am ending this contest.I want to apologize to art and everyone
who were offened.This will never happen again.I just wanted to do
something a little humerous.But again, I'm sorry, it will only be
meteorites from now on.Please accept my sincere apology.I do not want to
smear the great reputation of all you fine people.And all who know me,
this was not meant to publicly bring any shame to anyone.I love this hobby
to bring anyone down.

                                   steve arnold, chicago!!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120