[meteorite-list] 3 and a half more days

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:11 2004

--part1_70.2d749582.2bdde39d_boundary

branchw_at_bellsouth.net writes:

> Maybe not many of us feel this way but to me, this is sad.

My guess is that the large majority feel that way, but for some unknown
reason, they also feel that silence is somehow preferable to publicly
expressing their displeasure.

     Gregory

--part1_70.2d749582.2bdde39d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
branchw_at_bellsouth.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Maybe not many of us feel this=20=
way but to me, this is sad.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE> <BR>
My guess is that the large majority feel that way, but for some unknown reas=
on, they also feel that silence is somehow preferable to publicly expressing=
 their displeasure.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_70.2d749582.2bdde39d_boundary--