[meteorite-list] Park Forest meteor entry path estimation

From: dlj0202_at_access-4-free.com <dlj0202_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:10 2004

Hello List,

  Based on my own observations, those of my wife, and the
police vehicle video that was shot from South Haven
Michigan, I've made a web page with a graphical
representation of what I estimate the entry path of the Park
Forest meteor was.

  I'm not well versed in meteor physics or orbital
mechanics, so I might be completely off base on my estimate.
 But for the information that I have, it seems that this
would be a likely path.

It's linked from my Park Forest page, toward the bottom (
http://dave-j.freeservers.com/ParkForest/parkforest_meteor.html
)or directly at
http://dave-j.freeservers.com/ParkForest/Park%20Forest%20Meteor%20Estimated%20Entry%20Path.htm

Dave Johnson