[meteorite-list] Park Forest DVD

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:10 2004

Rob,

I'm glad that you already looked into the copyright issues involved with the
Park Forest DVD's you're selling. I'll have to look at my budget and see if
I can afford one (It's two or three times what I usually pay for movies on
DVD. I'm quite the cheap-skate in that regard.)

It looks like I jumped to a conclusion here. I apologize if I hurt your
feelings or cast any disparagement on your character. I just didn't want to
see a fellow collector get into trouble or give the news people in Chicago
any more reason to look down on our community (not that they had any reason
to start with). Putting these video clips on DVD is a good service. I'm sure
that many here are interested in seeing the news reports first-hand. Thank
you for putting this together.

-----
Bob Martino, Tucson, AZ

Can you really name a star? Read the Truth!
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
.