[meteorite-list] Re: In Contest defense

From: Jim Sullivan <runtime1972_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:10 2004

<< Speaking for my self, I do not have 4 of the 5 meteorites as a prize for
this contest. That gives me plenty of reason to enter this contest, and
unlike a lot of other contests, this one you do not have to be an expert to
win! Winning these 5 meteorites might not mean a lot to the big and rich
collectors, but it sure would mean a lot to me! >>

It would also mean a LOT to me (and many others) if you would quit this
"competition" nonsense and show some respect to those that have made it
quite clear that they are not interested in your childish humor.Sure,you
want some free meteorites but that does not make it acceptable to spam
around 600 list members with your trash.
Please take it somewhere else,or email Chicago Steve directly,or buy the
******* meteorites!They cannot be worth much more than 5-10 bucks in total.
Some listees with their constant and multiple,daily outpourings of complete
trivia (you know who you are!) ruin this forum for the rest of us.Enough
already!!!If you dont have anything mildly intelligent to say,then please
say nothing,so leaving the way clear for the majority to learn from those
that do.