[meteorite-list] Thuathe, VCI, and Spring Show of the Rockies

From: Fred Olsen <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:10 2004

List,
If any one will be in Denver this weekend for the show, I won't be set up at
the Holiday Inn but, I will be at the Mineral & Fossil Supply Box Company,
Where I will be selling Mineral and Fossil Flats and Cotton filled boxes.
I am located next to Dave Bunk Minerals where we have had the Meteorite
Auction in September for the last two years(1441 W. 46th Ave, #7) less than
a mile west of the show.

 I will have over sixty of the Thuathe meteorites for sale including some
nice slices and oriented individuals.
Many of these were documented by David Ambrose and used in his mapping of
the strewnfield. We, http://webmeteorites.com were able to purchase a nice
selection of his specimens. Some were collected on the day of the fall.

I have a supply of Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor VCI rust preventative paper,
zip-lock plastic bags, and emitters to put in your show cases and storage
cabinets. This stuff has been used in the wholesale parts industry for
about 50 years and has a proven track record in rust prevention.

 I will also have some refreshments so come on by.

Fred Olsen