[meteorite-list] Re: Park Forest DVD (Rob Wesel)

From: Mark Langenfeld <mlangen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:09 2004

Bob:

My understanding is that Mike either bought or otherwise arranged for
rights to all the clips used in the original tape (one of the reasons it
was priced at $50). There MAY be restrictions on the transfer of those
rights to a third person, but that's quite a different question.

Mike & Rob, have I got this straight??

Mark