[meteorite-list] Impact Melt Breccia Statistics

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:09 2004

--------------040209040003070003080701

Thank you, Anne,

seems, the information in your cataloque is
correct, Bison is LL6 imb.

best regards,

pekka

--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND
+ 358 400 818 912
Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com
--------------040209040003070003080701
<head>
</head>
Thank you, Anne,<br>
seems, the information in your cataloque is <br>
correct, Bison is LL6 imb.<br>
best regards,<br>
pekka<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:Impactika_at_aol.com">Impactika@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
In a message dated 4/23/03 3:15:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time, <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:pekka.savolainen_at_dlc.fi">pekka.savolainen@dlc.fi</a>
writes:<br>
seems I have two kind of information about Bison, David Weir lists <br>
 it as LL6 and f.e. Jenssen, Jenssen and Black as LL6 imb. Perhaps<br>
 Anne M. Black have more information, also to me this looks more like<br>
 LL6, but hard to say.<br>
 I&acute;m sending this also straight to Anne M. Black in hope to get some <br>