[meteorite-list] Re:Let's Have a Contest!

From: StarHarvest_at_aol.com <StarHarvest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:09 2004

Hello everybody! I can't resist entering this contest. After-all, this is a chance to combine my three favorite things: writing, meteorites...AND SEX! PLEASE, PLEASE note! I wish to offend no one. This is done in strict fun and good humor. If you are proned to feel that your intelligence is being insulted here, please remember that the most erogenous part of the human body is the mind! Rand

WARNING: The following may not be suitable for the wholesome!

IF METEORITE COLLECTING WERE LIKE SEX, I WOULD:

1.Happily probe every available crater.

2.Start a career as a porn actor under the name of, Shooting Star!

3.My favorite pick-up line to the ladies would be, "Which do you prefer, stoney or iron?

4.My favorite topic would be atmospheric penetration.

5.I would say, "Dear, shall I search for asteroids somewhere around Uranus?"

6.I would say, "Would you care to join me in a meteorite shower?"

7.I would say, "Brace yourself, honey. Here comes an incoming object from above!"

8.I would have a meteorite with the name of Mons Venerius
"I have a lovely piece of Mons Venerius for bid on Ebay!"

9. AND FINALLY!..My meteorite collecting hobby would give my wife a headache! RAND