[meteorite-list] Meteorite Print#1

From: MrX3010_at_aol.com <MrX3010_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:08 2004

--part1_1df.76c053d.2bd8753c_boundary

Greetings List:
I decided to post my creation for all to see. This is my attempt at creating
an Art Print for meteorite enthusiasts, that shows a very BIG impact about to
occur. If you like meteorites then at least take a look and let me know what
you think of my work.

Thanks,
Ron

http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=12060

--part1_1df.76c053d.2bd8753c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000a0" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman" LANG=3D"0">Greetings List:<BR>
I decided to post my creation for all to see.&nbsp; This is my attempt at cr=
eating an Art Print for meteorite enthusiasts, that shows a very BIG impact=20=
about to occur.&nbsp; If you like meteorites then at least take a look and l=
et me know what you think of my work.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Ron<BR>
<BR>