[meteorite-list] fireball flash?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:08 2004

Hello List, I just watched the PF video from the police car. It looked like
a normal fireball up to the big flash. What caused the big flash at the end?
The reason I want to know is my sister and husband about ten years ago was
on the freeway about ten years ago and told me of a great fireball that
ended in a giant blue flash. I thought they where crazy, because I had never
heard of this flash thing. My brother in-law swears up and down that he
could find where it hit. He stopped and marked the area mentally. He wants
to go search with me sometime. But until today I did not believe it. Is it
worth the look?
Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168