[meteorite-list] Park Forest Material AD

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:08 2004

--part1_4c.1bacc5de.2bd80f0f_boundary

Hello List,

I posted a some of my A+ quality Park Forest specimens up on ebay that closed
a few days ago and I have a few more that will be going up shortly. Only
about 2% of my material (by weight) falls into what I call "A+" quality. The
other material ("A" "B" & "C" quality) I have for sale direct and I probably
won't post much of it on ebay.

Notices of what I have are usually first sent to my private email customer
list. If you are not on my private customer list, and you would like to be,
send me an email with your name, phone number, and if you have been a
customer of mine (or not) in the past, and I will add you to my list.

Also, if you used to have been on my list but your email has changed in the
recent past, let me know and I can add your new address to the list.

Thanks,
Steve Arnold

--part1_4c.1bacc5de.2bd80f0f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List,<BR>
<BR>
I posted a some of my A+ quality Park Forest specimens up on ebay that close=
d a few days ago and I have a few more that will be going up shortly.&nbsp;=20=
Only about 2% of my material (by weight) falls into what I call "A+" quality=
.&nbsp; The other material ("A" "B" &amp; "C" quality) I have for sale direc=
t and I probably won't post much of it on ebay.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Notices of what I have are usually first sent to my private email customer l=
ist.&nbsp; If you are not on my private customer list, and you would like to=
 be, send me an email with your name, phone number, and if you have been a c=
ustomer of mine (or not) in the past, and I will add you to my list.<BR>
<BR>
Also, if you used to have been on my list but your email has changed in the=20=
recent past, let me know and I can add your new address to the list.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Steve Arnold</FONT></HTML>

--part1_4c.1bacc5de.2bd80f0f_boundary--