[meteorite-list] Lets have a contest.

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:46 2004

Good evening all.I was thinking today lets run another contest.Mark
bostick has done a great job with all his meteorite contests, and I
thought it would be nice to have one of my own.Except with this, I wanted
to add a little humor to it and spice it up a little.The winner will
receive a small collection of specimens.Sort of a small meteorite
collection.It consists of common stuff, but none the less,it will make for
a nice little collection.You all know how passionate I am about
meteorites, so I thought what could I do to make this contest a memorable
one as well as funny.So I thought why not do this.The question is this:If
meteorite collecting were like sex,I'd? WHAT???I am looking for the
funniest answer.I'll run this till next wednesday (30th) than notify the
list of the winner.There are 5 meteorites that I'll give to the winner.
1. DHOFAR 020 27 GRAMS
2. GOLD BASIN 6 GRAMS
3. GIBEON 6 GRAM ETCHED PIECE
4. GIBEON CIRCLE 5 GRAM PIECE\
5. ODESSA 3 GRAMS

I think this will be a hoot.Lets try and keep it clean but funny.Lets
everyone try to find something really witty.Let the fun begin.

                                steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728