[meteorite-list] unique stuff?

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:11 2004

Ive been collecting meteorites for more than a year, maybe 2...what Ive
found is that sometimes collecting just meteorites gets plain and boring, so
once in a while its interesting to buy a meteorite with a unique story or
differente meteorites, I guess its just a human thing, we are attracted to
"different" things...also when you show your meteorite to people, its
interesting to say a story within, if not, people usually dont like just
plain meteorites. When I show my collection people is interested in
meteorites from Mars or meteorites killing xn--people-1gaaaaa...in my
viewpoint I dont care buying meteorites unclassified from the Sahara or
soĦĦ, after all they are meteorites and all of them have the same
formationĦĦĦĦĦ....but whenever my budget allows me I buy rarer specimens,
just to have different stuff from the bunch, just for the fact of telling a
differnte story from the common onesĦ

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001